How To Lose Belly Fat And Thigh Fat Fast For Women – 10 Weight Loss Tricks To Follow
Women accumulate fat in different areas of the body. For most it is in the stomach area, for others it is the thighs while for a few the fat sits on the arms. Whichever is your trouble area, the secret to losing weight lies in strengthening and toning the core muscles in that area. If you want to lose weight in the stomach area or on the thighs, there are 10 weight loss tricks that can make it easier for you.
1. To get rid of stomach fat, you should perform exercises such as sit ups and crunches. These abdominal exercises train the rectus abdominis and oblique muscles. Toning the muscles in the abdominal section creates for a strong core while also increasing stability and improving posture. To vary the crunches, do reverse and oblique crunches in addition to regular crunches.
2. To get rid of thigh fat fast, your focus should be the quadriceps and hamstrings. Therefore, you need to work these muscles through exercises such as lunges, squats and leg extensions.
3. Do not only rely on spot reduction for weight loss; it will not work. It is essential to workout out the entire body to kick the body into the fat burning mode.
4. To make your exercise routine more effective, you should add resistance in the form of dumbbells or barbells. Increasing resistance increases the challenge involved and pushes the body an extra mile.
5. Cardiovascular exercises are beneficial for weight loss in general. It helps you lose weight across various areas such as the arms, stomach and thighs. Cardio exercises help burn fat by elevating the heart rate. You can perform exercises such as power walking, swimming, running, skipping and biking.
6. To get a flat stomach and lean thighs, you must also adopt a healthy eating strategy. Your diet should be balanced with higher proportion of proteins and fiber and controlled amounts of fat and carbohydrates.
7. For those of you unable to cook food at home due to time constraints, you should make sure you read the nutrition labels on packaged foods to check the ingredients. Eat sensible portion sizes.
8. Keep track of your progress throughout this phase. Measure your hips and thighs and make at regular intervals such as once a week and make note of it in your diary. The figures will motivate you to work harder towards your goals.
9. Get enough of sleep every night. Sleeplessness impacts the levels of hormones in the body, especially those that control fat burning and fat formation as well as appetite.
10. If you want to lose belly fat and if you are also working towards losing thigh fat for women, it won’t help if you work for a few months and sit back for the rest. It involves making healthy lifestyle changes and committing to an exercise strategy to sustain the results.
As we end we would like to mention a small tip. To render your methods towards losing belly fat fast and safe, make sure you consult your doctor before making any significant changes to your diet and exercise routine.